Bucking Bull (referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the importance of protecting the privacy of Personal Information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. As such, this page explains how we collect, hold, disclose, use and protect the Personal Information that you provide to us.
By accessing, browsing or using this website or application you acknowledge that you have understood and agreed to your Personal Information being collected, held, used, and disclosed as set out in this policy. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Bucking Bull recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal information and are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information in accordance with Australian privacy laws.
The Information We Collect:
Bucking Bull may collect, hold and use several types of information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988(Cth) (the “Act”) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements with respect to the collection, use, management, storage and disclosure of your personal information.
The information we collect and hold depends on the nature of your interaction with us, and may be collected in a number of ways, such as (but not limited to):
- Contact information such as name, phone number and email address when you submit feedback or comments by phone, our website, our application or via social media;
- Contact information such as name, phone number, email address and date of birth when you enter a competition or promotion;
- Contact information such as name, phone number, email address and date of birth when registering to be a member of our loyalty program;
- Contact information such as name, phone number, email address and date of birth when applying for an employment position on the website or by another means;
- Employment information supplied to us as part of your application for employment including any information contained in any resume supplied to us;
- Contact information such as name, phone number and email address when submitting an online catering order.
Bucking Bull does not collect any sensitive information such as your political, philosophical, religious beliefs or sexual preferences.
Bucking Bull may also collect and hold statistical information relating to the use of our website such as the date and time of your visit as well as your computer’s IP address.
Why Do We Collect Data?
We collect and use Personal Information for:
- Market research purposes to improve the products, services and experiences provided in our stores;
- To manage rewards and information associated with the running of our loyalty programs or any competition or promotion;
- To action and respond to queries, questions, complaints and feedback;
- To process catering or meal orders you place with us in store or via online ordering platform;
- To assess your franchise or employment application;
- Promoting and marketing our current and future products, services, promotions, offers and competitions to you
We may also use your personal information for other purposes not listed above which will be made clear to you at the time we collect your information, for a directly related purpose, where you have consented to such use or disclosure, or for such purpose as may be required or permitted by law.
To provide the best user experience, we, like most websites, may use “cookies” technology on our website. Cookies send a small piece of data to your computer while you are browsing our page so it can remember previous browsing history. Cookies enable us to use your previous experience to better enhance your future visits, however you may modify your browser settings so that it does not accept cookies. Please be aware, by doing so, some of the functionality of the Bucking Bull website may be lost.
Email Communications & Direct Marketing
From time to time, we may offer registered members of our loyalty programs and newsletter subscribers with information, offers and content via an Enewsletter and/or sms marketing. You can opt out of these communications at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the email/message or by emailing email@example.com however by opting out you will no longer receive any offers or content from us.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
If you are a registered loyalty member, you can access and update your Personal Information via your online profile at https://buckingbull.customerrewards.com.au/ . If you are experiencing problems with accessing, updating or removing your details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Bucking Bull Support Office
12W, Plaza 817 West, 817 Beeliar Drive, Cockburn Central WA 6164
Phone: (08) 6244 1800
Upon receipt of your query or feedback we will endeavour to provide you with an initial response within 7 business days and resolve your query within 30 business days.